Friday, July 3, 2009

Winner!


I won some Red, White fat quarters from Quilt Taffy! Now, what to do with them...



Plus, I got these yesterday. I got them with my winning of $20 gift certificate at Sew, Mama, Sew! It's from Jennifer Paganelli's collection Dance With Me. They are so pretty and summery. I'm thinking a coin quilt would look great with these. But it'll have to wait until after we move.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, we're moving!! My hubby has been done with school since December 08, but his start date at his job (it's not a job, but the start of his career!) is August 5th. So, we finally found a place in the Portland area, and will be moving there at the end of the month. Hopefully, this baby will come really early (my due date is the 25th). July is going to be a really busy month for us. But that's just how we roll!

Thank you Quilt Taffy for picking me! Can't wait to get those yummy fat quarters in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment