Monday, December 13, 2010

Halloween Totes

Wow, it's been awhile. Sorry. We had a busy summer. And my sewing machine broke. Finally got a new one. Just in time for Halloween! I have really been wanting to make these Halloween Totes (*note, when I tried loading the page, it didn't want to load, so try again later) from Craft Blog. They were super easy to make! Just a little time consuming with having to cut all the squares, but that went by fast once I knew what I was doing.

So without further ado, the Halloween totes for my four kiddos!


This one is Teage's. Which, I ended up holding all night. Oh well. At least it's cute!


Jake's bag. And the first one I made. Not bad, if I do say so myself!


Now, knowing that Jake loves green, you would think this is his bag. But you would be wrong. This one is Leo's bag. He really loved his bag!


Can you guess who's lovely purple bag this is? If I would have let her, Zoe would have had an all purple bag. LOL!

I got a lot of different fabrics for the kids to choose from. They all chose which fabric they wanted for their totes. I only altered a few, just so the bag would look a little bit better. The good thing is, I got enough fabric to make more for when we have more kids.

Speaking of which, I'm pregnant with baby number 5! We are excited to bring this new little spirit into our home! I'm due June 7th, and because I usually go a week early, my husband will be getting a baby for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment