Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stuff for inside the purse

I finally got around to making the coin purse and small pouch for my purse.
I used this tutorial here.

The coin purse and small pouch.



Inside of the small pouch.
That's a lot of chap stick!
Inside the coin purse.
It's not that great. Some how the side is a little bit bigger than the outside.
Oh well.


I think I'm putting off making the baby's quilt. But it really shouldn't take me that long to do.
Maybe later this weekend I'll get it started!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! You are quite ambitious with your full life. I can see why you haven't had as much time to blog.

    I started sewing a couple years ago and loved it, but have slacked since my last baby. I may have to start up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to see the quilt, I hope you started on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love zippers pouches, so many uses

    ReplyDelete