Thursday, March 7, 2013

I only sew when pregnant

It sure seems that way. lol!

So, yes, I am pregnant with baby number 6. Due, any day now!! And it's a GIRL!! I'm so happy! I finally get to make some super cute stuff with girly colors!!

First, I made baby girls quilt, inspired from this quilt at Moda Bake Shop!




I say inspired because the directions she had posted had a few mistakes. I'm not the smartest quilter, so I didn't see them until it was too late. I contacted her, and she has since fixed the errors! Yay!! (I might have thrown a huge fit. Sorry. Let's just chalk it up to pregnancy!)

But I still LOVE how it turned out!! I can't wait to have baby girl snuggle in it!!

And then I made a car seat canopy!





I used what I had left over from the quilt, because it was suppose to be huge and I had all this fabric I wasn't going to use. So, I used what I had. I had to piece together the back to get almost a yard of fabric, but I think it turned out just great!

Now, all I need is a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment