Thursday, June 18, 2009

Diaper/Wipe Case

I made this beauty last night. I felt like sewing, and remembered this project I got a while ago for free from Boogaboo Babies. Again, I had to do my own thing when it came to the handle. I still don't have any ribbon, so I just used the left over handle from the Itty Bitty Keeper I made a week or so ago. And, yes, this same fabric again. I have a lot of it. I was keeping it for a friend that wanted a diaper bag just like the one I made for me, but she never got back to me for the go ahead, so, I'm using it now. But, at least my diaper case will match my diaper bag!

All closed (sorry no pics with diapers in it, but I could get 3 into it)

I like the black inside. Plus, the red fabric has smaller flowers on it, so it just looks better as an outside fabric!

Now to my next project, the quilt! Thanks to Damaris for the Joann's Gift Card she gave me for my baby shower. Now, I can get what I need to finish up the quilt!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love getting to see all your projects so I can get inspired to be creative like you. :)

    ReplyDelete